I can do that. Diabetes Blog Day
Today is diabetes blog day.
This year’s topic is: 6 things you want people to know about diabetes.
There are way more than 6, but here goes…
6. You can’t catch it.
5. I don’t have it bad, I don’t have just a little. I just have it.
4. Yes. I can have salt. In fact I can have sugar and anything else too.
3. No one knows why I got it. Not enough research has been done. It is not because I ate too much sugar.
2. Blood glucose readings are not a judgement. They help me make a decision on my next step.
1. I can do anything you can do…better.
Leave your top 6 in the comments.
Read more d-blog day posts here.